top of page

Project Updates

May 12, 2021

All units are reserved. We are working on another garage-style condo project off King Street. Please join our waiting list to receive updates on that project or be first in line if a buyer falls through. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 12.34.10

April 26, 2021

We are having an open house for folks to see available units on May 11 from 3 to 5 p.m. If you are interested in reserving a unit or on our waiting list, please try to be there in order to see what is available.

April 8, 2021

We are happy to announce that we are ready to restart the reservation program. We have had to update our prices for new reservations, as building materials and winter construction costs have increased significantly.


Pam will be contacting everyone on the waitlist in the order that they came to us, to confirm a reservation and deposit. We still cannot provide firm dates for completion as we are still very impacted by weather and a shortage of labor and materials due to COVID issues and national demand for building products, which has delayed and stressed out our supply lines.


It will take SEVERAL DAYS to get down the waitlist so please be patient. We will send out an email again once we fill all of the available units. With the number of waitlisted parties, and only 18 units still available, we don’t expect to open a new waitlist. The good news is that we have another property identified on King Street just south of Costco that we are planning on developing as soon as possible. Anyone on the current waitlist who does not get a unit will be first in line on that waitlist once we’re ready to go.


Thanks again for your patience. We appreciate all of you.

March 4, 2021

January 29, 2021

We’ve currently put reservations on hold as a December snowstorm created some construction delays. However, we hope to begin taking reservations on the remaining 18 units by the end of February.


Building C: We started framing in December but it was knocked down by wind. Clean up and insurance have been dealt with and we’re back at framing. 


Building D: Wind and snow halted construction in early December. Currently only half of the slab is complete and we’re waiting for better weather to avoid excessive cost increases for heating. 


Building E: The ground is rough-in but it needs to be heated/thawed and concrete poured.  

Currently 22 units are reserved. Reservations are refundable until earnest money contracts in place. We appreciate your patience and if you have any questions please give us a call 907-244-3785.

bottom of page